Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Grandma's House and Early Birthday

So I decided to go visit my grandma a couple weeks back. I caught a plane and came here and now, I am so ready to go home. I miss everybody: My Mommy,My Daddy,My Jessi and My Justin. I miss all my friends. And I miss my Annabelle, my doggie. lol!! So I fly home tomorrow and am I ever ready? Yes I am !!!!!!!

I have done a little bit of nothing while I have been here!! Just read and read and hmmm ... oh that is right... read. lol! I went walking a lot to Una Mas, which is a little Mexican place, and In and Out, which is around the corner, and this other place that has really good food. I did a lot of swimming, which is quite a lot of fun. I went to Ikea. That was fun and Mom, guess what? I went on the escalator!!!

Then last night we had a "Birthday Party" for ME!!! It is almost my birthday, MOM, and don't try and deny it. =;) Your baby, Your firstborn is turning (drum roll please) 15. Almost old enough to almost drive; only 6 months till I can get my permit! =;) Well, back to the party. We had pizza and wine cake, don't worry it all cooks out. I got a Samsung Q2 MP3 player. It is pretty cool !!! My Aunt Sharon gave me a fifteen dollar Jamba Juice card !! SO, that is pretty much what I did last night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment