Tuesday, December 8, 2009

HOLIDAY TIME !!!!!!

Sorry I have not posted lately.

Since I posted last I have made my first ever Thanksgiving dinner. That was fun especially since I love cooking!!! And we started listening to Christmas music. I LOVE Christmas music!!!! I love this time of year. Especially when it is freezing outside. My favorite group at Christmas time is
New Song because they play Christmas Shoes my favorite song!!! My Dad got my Mom a camera and himself a laptop for Christmas. We tried to wrap them and hide them but they opened them anyways. LOL!!!

My mom went to the Ladies Progressive Dinner on Saturday and I went to serve. Then when we got home afterwords my dad had decided to paint the living room because we got a new computer desk. So my mom was happy when she got home cause he was supposed to paint for awhile now. LOL!!! It Look really nice in here now. Today we went Christmas shopping.Found a bunch of stuff we wanted.

Now it is time to go make dinner Chicken legs, Rice Pilaf with toasted orzo and Green Bean Casserole. Yum!! now I am hungry so i am going to go bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment