Saturday, December 12, 2009

Jokes from MLIA

Today I asked a french bloke if he played video games. He said Wii. MLIA.

Today, I was at the market and had a craving for some bananas. I walked to the produce isle. Finally found my bananas as i reached out to grab one a man in a banana suit came sprinting around the corner, and snatched the bananas out of my hands.He then proceeded to run away screaming "YOU CANT EAT MY CHILDREN!!" Banana man you have won this match..MLIA


Today as I was eating pancakes I read the back of a "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" container. The third ingredient was unsalted butter. I can't believe its not butter either anymore. MLIA

Today, My house had a blackout and I lost all power. When the power came back on my oven was flashing the word "HELP." Don't worry oven, I'm afraid of the dark aswell. MLIA


I was bored. LOL!!!

1 comment: